Using bumper stickers to advertise your own business or brand is a great way to focus attention on it. Many people will see the bumper sticker while you are driving on the road. For this reason, you want to be sure that you protect your bumper sticker so that it does not easily begin to peel and fade. Here are five tips for doing this:
- Stick it Right: You don't want to have to continuously take the sticker on and off in order to get the right placement. The problem with doing this is that it leaves the sticker susceptible to falling off since the adhesive on the back will start to become worn. This is why you need to plan out where you are going to put it. You want to put it somewhere people can easily see it and you want to double check that you are putting it on right side up.
- Put it on Smoothly: To avoid bumps left underneath the sticker, you want to apply it smoothly. To do this, you will want to begin by sticking it on one side and then slowly pressing it onto the car all the way. This will help prevent the bubbles that can distort the image on the sticker or your company's name. This way, people will be able to clearly understand your bumper sticker.
- Clean the Surface: Before applying the sticker, you want the area where you are placing it on your vehicle to be clean and dry. If there is dirt on the surface, the sticker will not stick to the surface as well, which leaves it prone to falling off.
- Always Have Extras: Once the bumper sticker for your company starts to fade or fall off, you should be sure that you have extras you can use to reapply right away. This way, your company continues to have the attention that you want it to have from your bumper sticker advertising. You should also give away extras or sell them to customers so that they gain even more attention.
- Remove the Sticker Thoroughly: Once you are ready to replace the sticker, you want to be sure that you remove it thoroughly. This can take quite a bit of scrubbing and brushing because you will want to do this gently so you don't damage the paint on your vehicle. Be sure that you take the time to do this to ensure that the sticker is thoroughly removed and the new one can easily stick to the clean, smooth surface.
When you consider these five tips for protecting your bumper sticker, you can be sure that it is effective at providing advertising for your business.